His long-standing collaboration with Jean-Daniel Compain, his proven experience as a highly qualified organiser and his ability to develop solutions with real added value naturally strengthen and complement Next Opus's approach within the world of culture, particularly when it comes to Publishing.
In 2007, Bertrand Morisset founded the Tome 2 agency which specialises in the organisation and production of cultural events (mainly literary) and also contributes to various cultural and artistic shows.
As such, Tome 2 has been the driving force behind many cultural events:
- The cultural programming for Gibert Joseph book shops since 2016
- Management of the Lire sur la vague (Reading on the Waves) reading festival for children in Hossegor in 2015
- Consultancy and partnership work for the national 48h BD (48 hour Comic Book) event, since 2015
- Consultancy and communications work for Lire en short (Reading in Shorts), a reading festival for children (a national operation launched by the Ministry of Culture and Communication and organised by the Centre national du livre (National Book Centre)) in 2015
- Organisation of a comic book auction, in partnership with Artcurial, to raise funds for AIDES in 2014
- Logistical organisation, including travel and hosting authors and speakers for the Festival Arménie-Arménies (Armenia-Armenia Festival) (organised by the National Book Centre) in 2011
- Co-ordination of the P.P.L.E.J.E (Parcours professionnels pour la lecture Jeunesse - Professional career paths for youth reading) for the Syndicat national de l’édition (Association of French Publishers) from 2007 to 2010
- Management of the Codex exhibition, at the Grand Hall in la Villette, as part of Lire en Fête (Celebrating Reading) in 2008