Clients satisfaction is the strongest credentials
All companies and organisations, faced with the growing complexity of event organisation, are now calling on recognised, successful organisers.
1. Consulting (shows and events)
We advise, support and help the managers of large companies and institutions to reflect and, ultimately, to make decisions. Our mission includes:
- Decoding trends,
- Identifying expectations and markets and analysing the relevant needs,
- Assessing the feasibility and relevance of an event (strategic audit and recommendations),
- Defining a communication strategy for the event to promote a company or a brand, publicise its cause, develop its image, build its reputation...,
- Developing, implementing and monitoring budgets,
- Taking part in the development and implementation of original and creative solutions in terms of marketing (including digital marketing), communications and websites,
- Helping teams (internal and external), responsible for implementation,
- Developing and implementing, if required, an international development strategy - mainly in the USA (New York, Los Angeles & Las Vegas) and South-East Asia (China: Hong Kong, Shanghai & Beijing) and Singapore.
2. Cultural policy consulting
We can also advise organizers or institutions whose structure or expertise would require our intervention in the areas we know best.
With the varied skills of its directors, Next Opus has developed proven expertise in the design and implementation of cultural projects:
- Establishing a legal framework (public/private)
- Proposing and drafting projects
- Drawing up a business plan and a budget
- Creating an organisational and logistical framework
- Training, recruiting staff and taking on other HR roles
- Programming, artistic and cultural proposals
- Implementing and monitoring the project during the first years
Well-known establishments including the Hermitage Museum of St Petersburg and Mobilier National (a French national institution) are among the institutions with which Next Opus’ directors have developed a special relationship, based on mutual trust and shared expertise.
Next Opus prioritises its relationships with clients and partners to be able to create the perfect conditions for a solid, transparent and long-lasting collaboration.